We want to try and alleviate some of your lockdown boredom and we are happy to inform our members that we have released our back catalogue onto The Dojo for members to read as many times as you would like!
“Matside” Magazine is the official membership magazine of the British Judo Association and is your ultimate judo bible, providing you with unparalleled access to athletes, coaches and clubs across the sport we love!
In it you will find:
- big-name interviews with the stars of British Judo,
- top performance tips and advice from the national coaching team to improve your technique,
- the inside track on major developments in the sport,
- stories showcasing grassroots success,
- event round-ups and reports from Great Britain and abroad
- …and much more!
How do I access them?
The library is available to all valid British Judo members through The Dojo’s new Resource Library.
– Simply head over to your online profile, select “Resources” from the left hand menu.
– This will open up your Resource Library. Select “Documents” from the menu across the top of the screen and all editions should appear.
The magazines are downloadable* across all devices i.e. computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones.
*Please note that Matside magazine is the property of British Judo and members do not have permission to duplicate or re-distribute the magazine without permission from the Association.