British Judo would like to invite members to one of a series of roadshow events being held across the country throughout September and October.
Chairman Ronnie Saez, Chief Executive Andrew Scoular, supported by Colin McIver (Sport Director) and Joyce Heron (Technical Manager) will be holding five Roadshows where they can meet up with members to inform them about the work currently taking place to meet our strategic goals and to meet UK Sport Governance regulations.
The Autumn Roadshow aims to provide members with an opportunity to:
- Find out about the progress made towards the ambitions of the Association within the four year strategic plan release last year.
- Receive an update on the recent work towards the UK Sport Code of Compliance for Sport Governance.
- Information about the current talent pathway and the progress being made on a national scale.
- Future membership direction.
- An opportunity to meet with and raise questions with the CEO, Chairman and members of the Senior Leadership Team from the Association that will be present on the evenings.
All roadshows will begin at 7:00pm with refreshments available on the evening.
The dates and locations for the events are:
|Tuesday 19th September
(The hotel car park is monitored by a ParkingEye system and all attendees are required to record their vehicle registrations upon arrival at the hotel. Failure to do so could result in a £100 fine from ParkingEye)
Holiday Inn Cambridge,
|Wednesday 20th September||Warwick Room
Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
|Monday 2nd October||The Merchant Room
MacDonald Tickled Trout Hotel
Preston New Road
|Tuesday 3rd October||Lecture Theatre WA007
University of Wolverhampton
We look forward to meeting as many members as possible throughout the five roadshows and hearing your views.
There is no need to register your place and you can attend any of the roadshows.