Greek judo legend and former Olympic Gold Medalist and 3-time World Champion Ilias Iliadis will be visiting London for his first ever judo masterclass in January 2017.
Run by Palavani Judo Club, Ilias will be visiting SportsDock, University Of East London, 4-6 University Way, London E16 2RD on Saturday 21st January and will be covering a range of topics such as:
- The training regime of an Olympic Champion,
- Grip domination & competition techniques,
- Analysis of technique & practical demonstrations,
- Practicing under the supervision of Ilias Iliadis,
- Ask questions and discover more about the life of a Champion!
The event is open to all judoka and clubs. Everyone is welcome in Judo!
This event also qualifies as a Coaching Revalidation course for BJA coaches but all other coaches and athletes from other Judo Associations are welcome!
Registration will start at 9:30am on the day, with the first half of the day running from 11:00am-1:00pm, with an hours lunch break followed by an afternoon session between 2:00pm-4:00pm.
The day will cost £25.00 for juniors aged 10-15, and £40.00 for participants 16+.
For more information about the day and to book a place, please visit http://tinyurl.com/jne35bs