As we head into an exciting Olympic and Paralympic year, British Judo Association (‘BJA’) are excited to invest in a range of new roles which will focus on the digital growth and expansion of the Association. The next four years will see us make significant investment in our digital infrastructure and we are starting our recruitment drive for a Digital Manager.
Job Role: Digital Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: British Judo Head Office, Walsall
Closes: Monday 28th March
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing British Judo’s digital transformation over the next Olympic cycle and delivery of new and existing digital products. They will be co-managing British Judo’s digital strategy and exploring organisation-wide recommendation and actions. They will be expected to contribute towards British Judo’s digital channels and supporting with social media planning and management.
- There are a number of core projects that this role will be responsible for, all of which, will signpost an exciting strategic direction change for the Association, including, but not exclusive to:
- Maintenance and ongoing development of British Judo’s digital membership card,
- Working with the wider team on content ideas for British Judo’s channels.
- Working with external developers on the ongoing implementation of “The Dojo” – British Judo’s membership management system, supporting the team in use of the software and management of data,
- Management and review of existing digital products to further develop and improve user journeys and functionality.
In line with the British Judo Association’s equality and diversity policy, we welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, colour, sex, marital status, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, disability or sexual orientation.
How to apply:
Please complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities form and return both via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss the role, please contact our Head of Marketing and Communications, Ben Pollard by email: Ben.email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be 28th March with an interview date to be confirmed.