On Monday 4th July Sport Nottinghamshire will be delivering a FREE workshop focusing on how to respond to incidents of bullying at sports activities.
This workshop will look at how coaches can identify bullying and how to respond at the time. The workshop will cover the following:
- Awareness of bullying behaviour
- Difference between bullying and falling out with friends
- How to respond when bullying is reported
- Ways to support: target, bully, bystander
- Definition of bullying and forms e.g. verbal etc.
- Difference between bullying and ‘banter’
- Responding at the time
- Resolving conflicts
- Things to consider e.g. increased supervision, time out
- The perfect environment for bullying
Workshop Title: Responding to Incidents of Bullying at Sports Activities
Date: Monday 4th July 2016
Venue: SportPark, Oakwood Drive, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough LE11 3QF
Bookings: Click here to book your FREE place