Following on from the successful Ilias Iliadis Masterclass in January 2017, Palavani Judo Club welcomes the new year with the 2018 Georgii Zantaraia Masterclass.
This is another high quality, high level masterclass whereby participants will be presented with the opportunity to witness, learn and practice the techniques used at the top level of the sport.
The masterclass will provide a deep insight into attack and defence tactics, adaptation to new rules, interactive analysis and demonstration by the top Judoka Georgii Zantaraia who will be joined by the 4 times European Teams Champion, 2017 Paris and Ekaterinburg Grand Slam Medalist, Zebeda Rekhviashvili.
Sunday, 18 February 2018
Registrations from 9.30am
1st Half: 11am to 1pm
Break: 1pm to 2pm
2nd Half: 2pm to 4pm + Extra time for Photos & Autographs.
- Learn from Champions, Become a Champion!
- Practice Attack & Defence Tactics and See How Elite Athletes Adapt to New Rules.
- Watch and participate in top Analysis & Demonstration.
- Practice under the Supervision of Georgii Zantaraia and Zebeda Rekhviashvili.
- Ask Questions and discover more about the life of a Champion!
This event also qualifies as a Coaching Revalidation course for BJA coaches.
A. £25 for participants aged 10 to 15.
B. £40 for participants aged 16 and over.
C. Free for each Coach accompanying a minimum of 10 students.
D. £10 Spectator’s Fee.*
*Two spectator parents/guardians accompanying a child aged 10 to 15 enter free of charge (two parents/guardians per child).