British Judo are hosting three Paralympic Pathway Training Days during the first half of 2019.
The final confirmed training day has changed due to facility availability and will now take place on Sunday 2nd June at Welsh Judo, Sport Wales National Centre in Cardiff.
The day will be led by GB Paralympic Coach Ian Johns with the assistance of members of the WCPP Paralympic Team.
The day is open to anyone with a visual impairment, any age and you don’t have to have done judo before in your life.
Friday 24 May
via email email@example.com or phone 07581 562528.
- Arrival 0930 for a 1000 Start
- Finish 1600
- Drinks bottle
- Snacks and packed lunch
- Running/Gym Kit – Both Indoors and Outdoors
- Shorts and T Shirt for under gi
What to Expect
- Physical Fitness Sessions – On Running Track and in Gym
- Judo Sessions
- Welsh Judo, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Cl, Cardiff, CF11 9SW