GB Judo will continue the successful Para Potential Training Days based at the British Judo Centre of excellence, led by GB Paralympic Coach Ian Johns with the assistance of members of the WCPP Paralympic Team.
The day is open to anyone with a visual impairment, any age and any ability, in 2019 the range varied from first timers to experienced competitors.
- 1st February 2020 (Joint with inclusion day)
- 21st March
- 25th July
Full information has been detailed below, if you wish to attend please fill out and return the British Judo Pathway Agreement Form and Medical Info Form and email to email@example.com or phone 07581 562528.
- Arrival 09:30am for a 10:00am Start
- Finish 04:00pm
- Drinks bottle
- Snacks and packed lunch
- Running/Gym Kit – Both Indoors and Outdoors
- Shorts and T Shirt for under gi (if you do not own a gi please ask)
What to Expect
- Physical Fitness Sessions – On Running Track and in Gym
- Judo Technical and Randori Sessions
- British Judo Centre of Excellence, Gorway Road, Walsall, WS1 3BB