Our “Shaping the Future” National Conference for Coaches featuring world-renowned European Judo Union expert Hiroshi Katanishi is an event not to be missed in 2018.
Here are our reasons why we think YOU should attend:
- Coach Revalidations – Each event will count as 2 of your coaching revalidation modules required for your coaching qualification.
- Networking – This is a great opportunity to network with judo coaches from clubs across the country of all levels with varying amounts of experience.
- World Class Performance Programme Insight – Several members of the British Judo World Class Performance Programme will be on site and presenting throughout the weekend, so it will offer you a chance to quiz them about all things judo!
- Learn from the best – Hiroshi Katanishi has just been awarded his 8th Dan in recognition of his expertise in judo and the variety of work that he does in seminars across the world. Katanishi conveys his expertise in a way that is appealing to all, so book now to avoid missing out on this unique experience.
- Something for Everyone: The conference will bring together coaches, leaders and guides, at all levels and disciplines, with a range of workshops, presentations and practical sessions on the mat throughout the weekend to suit everyone. The Saturday keynotes will focusing on Coaching, Leadership, Guiding and Performance will provoke thought and discussion for every delegate, exploring the different roles that coaches, leaders and guides play in developing their young judoka. Sunday will then focus on technical development and learning programmes for judoka aged 11-16 years old.