https://www.britishjudo.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Matside-Spring-2020-WEB.jpg 695 1722 BJA Comms https://www.britishjudo.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BJA-Logo-Horizontal-Colour-1-300x108.png BJA Comms2020-03-23 15:50:432020-03-23 15:50:43Spring Edition of Matside Now Available for Download
Beat the blues of isolation and get your hands on the latest edition of Matside magazine TODAY!
Our Spring edition is packed full of great featured articles, news, puzzles and write ups from the world of judo and offers you the perfect way to indulge in your favourite sport whilst your local dojo is closed.
Coming up in this edition:
- We catch up with Paralympian Dan Powell as he juggles fatherhood with training to fulfil a lifetime ambition,
- We pay a visit to Bishops Stortford and talk with Joe and Nicole Nun as they begin life in their new dojo,
- Jimmy The Judo Lion teaches the importance of discipline in training,
- We review last year’s incredible Awards Evening,
- British Judo’s Strength and Conditioning Coach Lauren Jackson talks us through the transition period athletes undertake upon enrolling at the Centre of Excellence,
- We talk to Bradley Stoke’s Head Coach Pete Douglas on life in the South West,
- We follow Mr Judo himself, Logistics Manager John Bramall, for a day as he prepares for another frantic 24 hours in the job,
- PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!