The Dojo has gone live recently and will make every interaction with British Judo faster and more convenient, and act as members’ mobile ‘membership passport’ which will allow members to see their membership and grade credentials live at the ease of a quick login. Some key benefits include the ability to:
- More streamlined online membership application for new joiners
- Renew your existing membership and insurance online with less hassle
- Update your membership details in seconds
- Find your first/new club in your area with ease
- Process online grades and payments with new grades upgraded instantly,
- Purchase official British Judo merchandise from our new online store (due for launch in mid-2019)
- See your coaching credentials live
- Bookings and payments confirmed automatically by email for easier record keeping
We are working on a range of new upgrades which we will be rolling out over the next 12-18 months including:
- Find, book and pay for your nearest official, coach or referee course in a few clicks
- Attend online courses
- New look resource library
- Online tournament license application and payment
- Register for local events and book tickets online seamlessly
Due to the large amounts of data being transferred over from our old system (over 900,000 individual data fields), there will be certain data discrepancies. We are just asking our members to report any issues that they feel may be incorrect to email@example.com. When emailing, please try and provide as much information as possible to allow the issue to be corrected in the shortest amount of time.
Frequently Answer Questions (FAQs)
Q: I am not receiving emails from “The Dojo”. What can I do?
A: We have been made aware of a number of email providers blocking emails from reaching the intended target. Please ensure that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Email Contacts/Safe Sender list to ensure that any correspondence is not blocked by your email provider.
Q: I would like to combine my children’s account so that I have one singular login for all accounts can this be done?
A: Yes, this can certainly be completed for you. Simply email email@example.com with the names and membership numbers of all members that you would like to combine and we will be able to take care of this for you.
Q: My coaching certificates (Safeguarding/DBS/First Aid) are out of date. How do I get them updated on the system?
A: Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant certificate and we will ensure that your profile is updated as quickly as possible.
Q: Why is the system not accepting my email address?
A: If the system is not accepting your email address, it will mean that your email address is already in use by another member. Pop us a call on 0121 728 6920 or email email@example.com and we can look into where the address is being used and how we can combine any accounts to use the same email address.
Q: Why is it not letting me set a password?
A: Due to the security measures of the system, your password must contain the following: 1 uppercase, 1 number, 1 special character (!@#$%^&*) and be 8 or more characters
Q: My web page keeps saying “Page Cannot Be Displayed” or “Session Timed Out Due To Inactivity”.
A: Try closing your browser on your phone/laptop and restarting your internet browser. If this does not solve the issue, try erasing your internet history and/or Cookies.