Requests for events/competitions are approved on a first come, first serve basis and on occasion it may be necessary to reject a tournament licence.
In order to avoid disappointment and to ensure your event/competition gets precedence over other proposed events/competitions you are advised to submit your tournament licence application as far in advance as possible.
If you are wanted to hold an event/competition but have not yet confirmed your venue, finalised your event/competition arrangements or produced an entry form, it is possible to reserve a calendar slot using the competition booking form below.
Please note by completing this pro-forma you are simply registering your intent to hold an event/competition on a certain day. Your event/competition will be added to the central calendar planning document but will not appear on the events calendar until it is licensed.
Event/Competition Slot Booking Process
- Slot bookings are currently being accepted for events taking place in 2016 and 2017, it is not possible to reserve a slot for an event in 2018 at this time
- Before attempting to book a slot please view the latest version of the central calendar planning document and ask yourself: Does my event clash with anything already planned? Will I get the entries I need to run this event? Will I be able to source the correct number / level of referees and officials locally? If in doubt choose a different day
- If your event is taking place mid-week you do not need to reserve your slot, week day events are unlikely to result in clashes so organisers can skip this step and simply license their events when ready
- Level 1 Intra and Inter club events will be automatically authorised there is no need to reserve a slot
- If your event is less than 6 weeks away, please skip this step and submit a tournament licence application. Please note however, if your event clashes with pre-arranged events we may choose not to licence the event
- If your slot booking is approved, your event will be added the central calendar planning document. Your event will then get precedence over future submissions of both slot bookings and tournament licence applications. Please note: We will remove reservations from the central calendar planning document if an event has not been licensed six weeks prior to its intended date
- In the unlikely event that we need to reject your slot booking request, we will contact the competition organiser using the email address provided and work with them to find an alternative date