British Judo is seeking to appoint an exceptional and highly motivated individual to join the Customer Services Team at our Offices in Walsall. The post holder will provide excellent administrative support to British Judo coaches, members and clubs.
Responsibilities and duties
– Taking in-bound calls from existing and potential members
– Assist and provide excellent customer service to our coaches and club officials, going the extra mile to improve and maintain member satisfaction
– Work independently and as a team to achieve our objectives to increase our membership
– Keep up to date on policies and procedures to ensure a knowledgeable and expert service is provided always
– Excellent telephone manner and experience delivering exceptional customer service
– Excellent I.T. skills: Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
– Administrative/data entry experience
– Highly organised and able to prioritise
How to apply
Applications should be made by providing a completed application form, together with an Equal Opportunities form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 37.5 hours a week (predominately Mon – Fri) however there is a need to be flexible for weekend or evening work when required occasionally.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Closing Date: Monday 23rd July 2018
Interviews will be held: Week commencing 30th July (Subject to change)