Customer Services Officer (x 2)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
British Judo is seeking to appoint an exceptional and highly motivated individual to join the Customer Services Team at our Offices in Walsall. The post holder will provide excellent administrative support to BJA /Destination@BritishJudo coaches, members and clubs.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Taking in-bound calls from existing and potential members.
– Assist and provide excellent customer service to our coaches and club officials, going the extra mile to improve and maintain member satisfaction.
– Work independently and as a team to achieve our objectives to increase our membership.
– Keep up to date on policies and procedures to ensure a knowledgeable and expert service is provided always.
– Excellent telephone manner and experience delivering exceptional customer service.
– Excellent I.T. skills: Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel.
– Administrative/data entry experience.
– Highly organised and able to prioritise.
Applications are encouraged from individuals who have experience in event and project management, are efficient workers, work well independently and part of a team and are willing to work unsociable hours (where necessary).
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact our Customer Services Manager Matt Watkiss on 01509 631670 (Ext 225) or email email@example.com
How to apply
Applications should be made by providing a completed application form together with an Equal Opportunities form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications will be Wednesday 18th April 2018 with interviews taking place on the week commencing 23rd April 2018.