In light of new Government restrictions from Tuesday 5th January, unfortunately judo clubs and venues in England must close.
It is now against the law to meet socially with family and friends unless they are part of your household or support bubble.
Exercise outdoors is permitted but must be limited to once per day and you should not travel outside of your local area for this.
You can exercise in a public outdoor place:
- by yourself
- with the people you live with
- with your support bubble (if you are legally permitted to form one)
- in a childcare bubble where providing childcare
- or, when on your own, with 1 person from another household
Public outdoor places include:
- parks, beaches, countryside accessible to the public, forests
- public gardens (whether or not you pay to enter them)
- the grounds of a heritage site
When around other people, stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household – meaning the people you live with – or your support bubble. Where this is not possible, stay 1 metre apart with extra precautions (e.g. wearing a face covering).