The BJA will be running a First Steps into Coaching Judo Programme during the latter part of 2018 and early 2019.
Aimed primarily at teenage Judoka, but also open to anyone else who might like to get on the coaching pathway, this workshop will provide attendees with the information they need to take their first steps into coaching Judo.
The workshop aims to answer any burning questions those who attend may have around coaching and demonstrate just how easy it is to get involved in coaching. The workshop will look at the skills and knowledge that are developed as a judo coach, what to expect, how to solve problems you may come across and provide you information about what support can be provided as you take your first steps into coaching.
The courses generally run from 10.00am – 2.00pm and cost £10.
Email email@example.com for an application form.
- East Midlands – Long Eaton 11th November 2018 10.00am – 2.00pm
- East Midlands – Vale 8th December 2018 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- West Midlands – Centre of Excellence 10th March 2019 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Eastern Area – Black Dog JC 10th February 2019 10.00am – 2.00pm
- NHC – Rush Judo – 13th January 2019 10.00am – 2.00pm