Senior Recorder is the third level of officiating offered by British Judo.
The training programme for Senior Recorders is a one day course, culminating in a written examination.
On successful completion of the training programme, candidates will be able to hold licences for multi-mat competitions up to level 3, non-point scoring.
What do you need before your can sign up?
You will have:
• Held a Competition Recorder qualification for a minimum of 3 years and be at least 18 years of age.
• Have current evidence of recording activity at events.
• Have good time management, Communication and people skills.
• Hold a membership of the British Judo Association. This is maintained by the BJA for as long as the Technical official fulfils the revalidation criteria.
Senior Recorder training builds on the knowledge and skills of a Contest Recorder.
Candidates sit an examination paper, following a course. As part of their training course candidates learn:
• Awareness of all the current competition methods in use
• Multi-mat competition management
• Movement of players through the various rounds of competition
• Awareness of point scoring
• Awareness of safeguarding both at the weigh-in and during competition
THIS IS A BRITISH JUDO ASSOCIATION LICENSED SENIOR RECORDER MODULE
This course is free to attend, to book a place on this course contact Jo Imrie at JudoScotland via email@example.com
Application closing date is 2 August 2024