|Eligibility:||· Players must represent a HMC Independent school.
· Players must be a pupil at the school they are representing. We regret that failure to comply with this rule will result in the school being excluded as a whole.
· No player entered is to have fought or intends to fight in any HMC competition in the same school year.
· Minimum age for the competition will be 11 years as at 1st September 2019.
· The age of any competitor for the competition will be their age on 1 September 2019..
· Ungraded competitors may enter, but novices must have completed at least one full term of judo – (to be assessed at the coaches’ discretion).
|-42Kg (Min weight 37Kg), -46Kg-, 50Kg, -55Kg, -60Kg, -66Kg, -73Kg, +73Kg (Max 80Kg)
-50Kg (Min weight 45Kg), -55Kg, -60Kg, -66Kg, -73Kg, -81Kg, +81Kg (Max 90Kg)
-60Kg (Min weight 54Kg), -66Kg, -73Kg, -81Kg, -90Kg, +90Kg (Max 100Kg)
Please state actual weight for + weight group
|Weigh In Times||Junior: 08.15–08.45hrs Intermediate: 10.30–11.00hrs Senior: 12.00–12.30hrs|
|Method of Competition||· In the event of a dispute the decision of the Tournament Organiser will be final.
· The Tournament will be decided by a compound, knock-out and repechage. However, the organisers reserve the right to change to pools and K.O. where there are 7 players or less in a group.
· Arm locks and strangles will only be permitted in the Senior (16+) category.
· Points for the team trophy: