DATE: 23 February 2019
VENUE: High Wycombe Judo Centre. Barry Close. High Wycombe. HP12 4UE
- Players must represent a HMC Independent school.
- Players must be a pupil at the school they are representing. We regret that failure to comply with this rule will result in the school being excluded as a whole.
- No player entered is to have fought or intends to fight in any HMC competition in the same school year.
- Minimum age for the competition will be 11 years as at 1st September 2018.
- The age of any competitor for the competition will be their age on 1 September 2018..
Ungraded competitors may enter, but novices must have completed at least one full term of judo – (to be assessed at the coaches’ discretion).
CLOSING DATE: Friday 15th February 2018 or when entry limit is reached.
We reserve the right to limit numbers and do not accept late entries.