Entries will be open from 10th January and can only be made using a school email via website https://iaps.uk/sport/judo.html
CLOSING DATE: Friday 28th January 2022. Late entries will not be accepted
Venue: High Wycombe Judo Centre, Barry Close, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4UE.
- Only girls who attend an IAPS school.
- Aged 7 to 13 years on 1 September 2021 but must be at least 8 years on the competition day.
7 to 9 year olds on 1 Sept 2021
U24kg, U28kg, U32kg, U36kg, U40kg, U44kg, U48kg, *O48kg – Max Weight 55kg
10 & 11 year olds on 1 Sept 2021
U32kg, U36kg, U40kg, U44kg, U48kg, U52kg, U57kg, *O57kg – Max Weight 65kg
12 & 13 year olds on 1 Sept 2021
U36kg, U40kg, U44kg, U48kg, U52kg, U57kg, U60kg, *O63kg – Max Weight 70kg
*Please state exact weights for all Overs weights
Weighing in Times
Group A: 8.30am to 9.00am
Group B: 10.00am to 10.30am
Group C: 12.00pm to 12.30pm
Method of Competition:
- There will be Gold, Silver and two Bronze medals in each category
- There will be a team and runner up trophy for the most successful schools. Points will be awarded for medals won.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the Tournament Organiser will be final.
- Where numbers are insufficient some weight groups but not bands may have to be combined
- BJA technical restrictions will apply.
- Only standard white judo suits to be worn with a plain white t-shirt.
- Each school is responsible for Personal Injury Insurance for its representatives.
High Wycombe Judo Centre has an on-site café and only food and drink purchased from our café is permitted to be consumed in our social area. No food or drink (only drinking water) is to be taken into the do-jo.
Entry Fees ENTRY FEE: £30 per individual player invoiced by IAPS