|Arrival and Welcome||10:00-10:30||Dojo|
|Masterclass and Q&A – Karen Briggs||10:30-12:30||Dojo|
|Lunch (please bring your own lunch with you)||12:30-13:00||Dojo|
|Lunch time talk and Q&A – Chris Gallie||12:30-13:00||Dojo|
|Referee presentation and the new rules – Lisa Rivers||13:00-14:00||Dojo|
Sign up is now Open for the Female Fighters Festival event on 19th March 2022, at the Welsh Institute of Sport, Cardiff.
Anybody who is female or identifies as female is welcome to come and enjoy the day. All ages and abilities will be catered for. Follow the link to secure your place today!
The event is to take place over 1 day and is being delivered in recognition of International Women’s Day.
It will include:-
- a Master Class delivered by Dr. Karen Briggs MBE, 4 x World Judo Champion, a Q&A session, with an opportunity to see some of her personal Judo memorabilia.
- A session on refereeing and the new rules presented by IJF referee Lisa Rivers.
- A judo team competition, guaranteed to be fun with games for all abilities.
- Your chance to purchase bespoke designed event clothing, rash guards and hoodies available at competitive prices.
- An evening dinner is planned, but relies on expressions of interest by 16/02/22.
Click the link below to sign up and join us at this momentous event.