Online entries at: http:/www.eghjudo.com/events/
1. Competitors must be Members of the WJA/BJA and produce their licence on the day
2. Green Belt Championship Competitors must be over 8 and under the age of 16 on the day
3. Green Belt Championship Competitors must be between Novice and 12th Mon inclusive
4. Senior Competitors should be between 6 Kyu and 2 Kyu inclusive
5. Dragons must be under 8 on the day.
A Aged over 8 and under 12yrs on the day. To be held under BJA technical restrictions
-24k: -27k: -30k: -34k: -38k: -42k: +42k Please state exact weight if entering +42k
-24k: -28K: -32k: -36k: -40k: -44k: +44k Please state exact weight if entering +44k
B Aged under 16yrs on day
-34k: -38k: -42k: -46k: -50k: -55k: -60k: -66k: -73k: +73k
-32k: -36k: -40k: -44k: -48k: -52k: -57k: -63k; +63k
Senior Men (White to blue belt)
-66 kg –73 kg –81 kg –90 kg –100 kg +100 kg
Senior Women (White to blue belt)
-57 kg –63 kg -70 kg +70 kg
The Organisers reserve the right to amalgamate adjacent weight group’s dependant on the number of entries.
METHOD OF COMPETITION: Pools and knockout with repechage, first, second and two third place competitors will receive medals. Dragons pools of 4, all Dragons will receive medals. The tournament director’s decision is final.
REPORT IN & WEIGH IN Dragons 8.30am – 9.00am, under 12s 9.15am – 9.45am, under 16s 10.30am 11.30am, Seniors 12.30pm-1.30pm
Contests will commence at 9.30
1. BJA Contest /tournament rules will apply throughout.
2. No armlocks or strangles in the Mini Mon.
3. White Judogi to be worn by all players
INSURANCE The WJA/BJA has third party cover and all licence holders are also covered for third party liability. Competitors should therefore ensure that they are covered for temporary disability and their personal property.
Zori or soft footwear must be worn to the mat edge and off the mat generally. Female competitors must wear a plain white, short sleeved, tee shirt or a leotard under their Judogi.
Entry Fee of £16 per player (non-refundable) Entries after 6/4/19 will be £20.00
Under 16s: £1.00
Hot & Cold refreshments available
Entry Closing Date: NOT LATER THAN FRIDAY 6th April 2019.
THIS DATE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED – Maximum Entry 120