1. Competitors must be members of the WJA/BJA and produce their licence on the day.
2. Competitors must be over 8 and under 16 on the day.
3. Competitors must bring proof of age with them.
4. Competitors must be between Novice and 3rd Mon on the day.
Boys and girls red belts.
All players will be sorted into categories of 4 or 5 where possible after weighing in.
Every competitor will receive a medal.
There will be a special award for ‘Spirit of the Day’.
Every competitor except novices should have graded within the last 9 months.
Method of competition Pools
Under 12s 08.30 – 09.00 Under 16s 11.00 – 11.30
1. BJA Contest /Tournament Restricted Rules will apply throughout.
2. No armlocks or strangles.
Carmarthen Judo Red Belt Rumble
June 22, 2019- £15