This is a national training day open to both Senior and Junior Players (including under 8s players)
We would like to welcome all players that have a Physical, Sensory or Intellectual Impairment.
We also look forward to seeing all the GB SN Squad players to the 1st Inclusion Training Session of the year.
Date: Saturday 9th February 2019
Venue: British Judo Centre of Excellence. University of Wolverhampton, Walsall Campus, Magdalene Road, Walsall, WS1 38D
Booking From: 09:00am – 09:45am
Training: 10:00am – 3.00pm (approx.)
Cost: FREE to all attending
Completed entry forms to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 4th February 2018
Inclusion Special Needs Training Day
- We have a fantastic training day ahead, sessions suitably addressed for all our athletes with Disabilities.
- GB squad senior and junior players supporting throughout the day, GB team coaches will be on hand for the training day (subject to change depending on GB duties)
- Senior special needs referee Ron Cleere will be on hand to cover refereeing, Jean Cleere, Andrew Scott both senior championship controllers will be giving advice competition levels and processes.
- Having the services of so many coaches who are expertise in different areas of special needs judo will ensure we have a fantastic training day.
- There will be two mat areas to accommodate different levels of Visually Impaired players and all disabilities we can cater for all. Wheelchair players with their care workers or coaches will enjoy this training day as we are open to all levels of disabilities for junior and senior people wishing to have a fun day’s training with top coaches involved in British inclusion.
Divided between two mats:
Mat 1 (levels 3, 4, 5) Mat 2 (levels 1, 2)
10.00 – 12.00 30 to 40 minute workshops 10.00 – 12.00 Newaza and Tachiwaza skills Technical content
15 to 20 minute breaks between workshops
12.00 – 1.00 Lunch 12.00 – 1.00 Lunch
1.00 – 2.30 Team Games/Randori elements 1.00 – 2.30 Randori
Thank you’s, Rei, pictures.
Tea and Coffee provisions in the Board Room for parents/coaches etc.