BJA Beginners (skills course); revalidation; Kata Course; Flexibility Traning Course’ Theoretical Work; plus Fitness & Randori Training plus Senior Promotion Exam.
Course Content :
- BJA Level 1 Coaches course (conducted by Mr Chris Doherty for the past 6 years)
- Beginners course plus their Theory Promotion Exam (PE). Note : Authority from Mr Dave Horton-Jones to conduct PE for beginners to 5th Kyu
- Intermediate & Advanced Players Course
- Kata Introduction, plus practical exams for those who have already attended a previous introduction.
- Revalidation of coaches that attend
- Flexibility Course for coaches
- Fitness and Randori Training
Course Date : One week Judo Course – 15-19 April 2019 – all day + possible evening work
Time : 08:00 hours to 17:00 hours daily. Evening work 18:00 to 21:00 hours may apply
Cost : FOC
Further information can be obtained from Major Jim McKenzie on 01642 505274 or 07787 841136
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR COACH REVALIDATION PURPOSES