Date: 18 January 2020
Venue: sportscotland National Sports Training Centre: Inverclyde, Burnside Rd, Largs, KA30 8RW
• Single entry fee on or before 30th November 2019 £27.00
• Single entry fee from 1st December 2019 £32.00
• Double entry fee (Junior & Senior or Senior & Masters). Entry before 30th November 2019 £37.00
• Double entry fee (Junior & Senior or Senior & Masters). Entry from 1st December 2019 £42.00
• Entry fees are non – refundable.
Closing Date: All entries and payment must be received by 1200 hours on 8th January 2020.
For JudoScotland Members
• Username is your JudoScotland membership number
For non-JudoScotland Members, entry fee and payment can be made by:
• 2020 Scottish Open Booking Form.xlsx
• Telephone entry accompanied by a card payment;
• Email your entry with payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Post entry to JudoScotland, EICA Ratho, South Platt Hill, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28 8AA.
Bank Transfer: Bank: Bank of Scotland, George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3EW;
Account Name: JudoScotland; Sort Code: 80-31-20; Account Number: 00812408;
SWIFT: BOFSGB21141; IBAN: GB82BOFS8031200081240.
When paying, please insert the reference: “SCO OPEN 2020 (Insert Competitors Name)”
More information on the entry form