Entry to this event is only open to the following:
- Those who are in the top 16 of the Senior British Ranking Lists as of 31st October 2017
- Final year Junior Players in the Top 4 of the current GB Junior Ranking List (1997).
- Wild Cards assigned where appropriate, by BJA Performance Directorate/Performance Management Group (PMG).
- Gold and Silver medallists from the Junior British Championships held on Saturday 9th December 2017 will also be invited to enter the 2017 Senior British Championships.
- VI Athletes on the Paralympic Programme will be granted a Wild Card assigned where appropriate, by the BJA Performance Directorate/Performance Management Group (PMG).
There will be two phases of entry.
Phase 1) The first phase will be for players who are guaranteed a place in the event based on their current points and position in the ranking list week beginning 30th October 2017. These players must enter or decline their invite by Thursday 16th November 2017. Any player not entered by this date will be assumed to not be entering the competition and a replacement judoka for your place will be invited.
An invitation email to enter will be sent to all phase 1 qualified and invited wildcards players on Friday 3rd November 2017. If you believe you should be invited but have not heard from British Judo by Monday 6th November 2017, please call us on 01509 631695.
Closing date for all PHASE 1 invited players is Thursday 16th November 2017
If you are not entered by this point you will be assumed as not competing
Phase 2) The second phase of entry will begin on Monday 20th November 2017, this phase will invite the reserve and replacement players who were outside of the original 16 positions on the ranking list but who will be invited due to top 16 players not accepting their place. These players must enter by Friday 1st December 2017.
An invitation email to enter will be sent to all phase 2 invited players on Monday 20th November 2017. If you believe you should be invited in phase 2 but have not heard from British Judo by Tuesday 21st November 2017, please call us on 01509 631695.
Closing date for all PHASE 2 invited players is Friday 1st December 2017
All entries must be received by this date
For further information please see attached document.