The British Judo Association is quickly approaching significant National Competitions on the calendar and we urge all BJA Judo Coaches to ensure that their Coach Awards are valid to be allowed matside with their players.
Please ensure that the following elements are in place on your record:
- Valid BJA Judo Licence
- Valid First Aid Certificate (check expiry date on your Certificate)
- Valid Safeguarding & Protecting Children Certificate (less than 3 years old)
- DBS Disclosure Certificate (less than 3 years old)
- Matside module showing on your Coach Card
- Photograph on your Coach Card
- Required number of BJA licensed coach revalidation courses within the last fixed revalidation period
The Coach Award you hold may show a future date but this is subject to the above being on your record and will be checked by the Coaching & Safeguarding Co-ordinator for the Events Team.
First Aid and Safeguarding & Protecting Children Certificates and E-Certificates can be emailed with your Judo Licence Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require assistance with any item listed above then please contact your Development Officer or Nicola Burlingham–Hall on 01509 631678 as soon as possible.
Please note that the same data (excluding Matside module and photograph) will be checked by the Membership Department for Judo Club membership renewals which are imminent.