We will be running a programme of Adaptive Judo Coach Revalidation courses for coaches and clubs who wish to improve their provision of Judo for judoka who need adaptation of delivery.
Led by the vastly experienced Kerry Tansey, these are aimed primarily at Coaches, but also open to anyone else who might like to get involved in assisting in the delivery of adaptive judo sessions.
The workshop aims to answer any burning questions those who attend may have around Adaptive Judo coaching and involve practical demonstrations and solutions.
- To increase awareness of the needs of those with a Disability in judo amongst coaches and give them options in terms of variety of delivery
- To increase participation and retention of those with a disability
The following 4-hour courses will take place across the Country and we hope that this is something you may be interested in getting along to.
Courses generally run from 10.00am – 2.00pm (Bath Uni 11.30am – 3.30pm)
The course costs £25.
If you would like an application form send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– 2nd February 2019 – Bath University (11.30am – 3.30pm)
– 18th May 2019 – Centre of Excellence Walsall
– 13th July 2019 – Middlesbrough Judo Club
– 12th October – Redbridge Judo Club