Judo is back! It has been a long 12 months, hasn’t it? To celebrate judo’s return to the mat last week, we are thrilled to launch a range of exciting membership offers designed to get the youngsters back on the mat!
12 months is a long time, so if you are planning a return to the mat for you or your child, it is vital to have a valid British Judo licence to ensure that you are insured for your return.
Whilst U18s have returned to full-contact judo, we are counting down the days until we can hopefully welcome back our adult members!
As of today, there are three membership promotions being launched:
These three offers are a thank you from everyone at the Association for your support through a troubling period for all across the country.
Next week we will be sending clubs a small digital marketing toolkit to help them promote the offers to their members.
Don’t forget, as part of your British Judo membership, you have access to:
- British Judo liability insurance – vital for any injuries picked up during your return,
- Grading – the opportunity to grade through the world-renowned British Judo syllabus,
- Competitions – full access to British Judo competitions and events programme,
- Membership Discounts – Access to our British Judo Association High Street discount portal which offers a wide range of discounts and vouchers codes for popular brands across the country – you can save the cost of your membership by utilising the portal for your everyday purchases!
Stick with us though! That light at the end of the long tunnel is in sight and we can’t wait to see you all again enjoying your time back on the mat! If you would like to query any of the above offers, please contact email@example.com.
Introductory Membership (90 Day) Offer Terms and Conditions
Here are a few important details to note about this membership type:
- It is free introductory membership valid for 90 days.
- It is for new members to the sport only.
- All member must sign up for the “Introductory Membership” on The Dojo.
- Members must affiliate with the club they are attending.
- New participants of beginner courses must have a valid Introduction membership to be covered by insurance for the full 90 days. The policy covers:
- Personal accident (cover ceases at 75 and is limited for U16) & civil liability insurance cover (there is no age limit in respect of the Public/Civil Liability cover for members).
- When judo at the Club or School session or intra Club or School matches.
- Not covered for judo at any other club or school or inter Club or School competition.
- Not covered to participate in judo abroad.
- For full information click here
- Members can upgrade to Recreational, Judo Kids or Full membership at any time during the 90 days. To view all available memberships please click here.
- To enter competitions/events or grade, members must upgrade to the Judo Kids (festivals only) or Full membership category.
- Towards the end of the 90 days, members will receive an email letting them know that their 90 days of free membership is ending. The email will also explain the membership options that are available.
- A summary of membership types and benefits can be found here.