Job Vacancy: Assistant Judo Coach
Location: Team Bath, Claverton Down Campus
Department: Sports Development and Recreation
Job Purpose: To support the Head of Judo with successful development, delivery, management and sustainability of the University Judo programmes.
- Supporting the Head of Judo with the delivery of the high performance Judo programme, including BUCS teams, representative competition and club development.
- Support the Department’s relationship with British Judo including the delivery of the Pathway Performance Centre
- Support all Judo activity including BUCS student, recreational and social programmes.
- Support the development of casual staff and internships.
- Organise a programme of coach education.
From time to time you may be asked to assist in the facilitation of CPD activities. This will form part of your substantive role and you will not receive additional payment for these activities. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
You will also be required to work flexibly, including evenings and weekends as required by the demands of the Programme.
Interviews will take place in early December.
To apply for the role, please click here