Available as 1 year, 2 year and Pay as You Throw (4 months).
Insurance is only valid for members attending BJA recognised clubs and events
Keeping safe with:
- comprehensive public liability and personal accident insurance for all judo activity (for those living in the UK)
Developing within your sport through access to:
- internationally recognised British Judo Association Grading Scheme
- a variety of British Judo Association Competition opportunities
- training schemes for Referees and Competition Officials
Broadening your judo knowledge through exclusive publications such as:
- quarterly magazine with international and club news, posters, competitions and exclusive interviews
- educational judo syllabus, training record and much more
- British Judo Association official record book to log your judo journey
Keeping in touch through exclusive media via:
- Access to monthly e-newsletter with the latest judo news and views
- Saving money through exclusive offers
All new full memberships include a record book. Junior new Membership also includes a diary, red belt, badges and stickers.